There is a mix of globally iconic figures and extremely inspiring people who transpose consumers on a journey of self-expression, through their unfettered authenticity and confidence in being exactly who they are. Those who have joined the campaign are the following:
• Halima Aden: A successful model wearing a hijab.
• Carolyn Murphy: A strong supporter of sustainability and a supermodel who defies the stigma of age in the industry.
• Dilone: Model, actress and activist, who through her androgynous look defies gender norms.
• Michaela DePrince: An orphan of the civil war in Sierra Leone who became an internationally known ballerina.
• Soo Joo Park: A top Korean-American model that promotes the expansion of BIPOC representation in the beauty and fashion industries.
• Jasmine Sanders: A supermodel with a multicultural background who encourages social justice on her social media accounts.
• Precious Lee: A plus-size colour model, actress, writer and activist who advocates for cultural and bodily diversity in the fashion, TV and film industries.
• Audrey Hilfiger: Artist, entrepreneur and activist who supports the LGBTQI community.
The collection emanates contemporary energy that comes to life through an adventurous style, preserving the DNA and the specific values of the brand.
The Fall 2020 TOMMY ICONS Campaign was shot at Disney's Golden Oak Ranch by photographer Dan Martensen.