Black and white is my favorite color scheme (non-color, in fact). It looks incredible stylish and you can avoid sobriety by adding golden or silver small details. I adore minimalist looks so I'll keep this décor theme in mind for my future home decorating ventures.
1. Sparkling Sage Enamel Cuff, $88.00, South Moon Under.
2. 'Chelsea' Stripe Pillow, $45.00 from Nordstrom.
3. White Christmas Tree, £40.00, TDH.
4. Sequin Bust Dress, $26.50, Wetseal.
5. Tuxedo Black Tree, $199.00 to $359.00, Treetopia.
6. Plenty by Tracy Reese Lace Tank Dress, $99.00, South Moon Under.
7. Black-Tie Tree, Wreath and Garland from Neiman Marcus.
8. Metal Rimmed Foldover Clutch, $14.99 from Urban Outfitters.
9. La Vie Parisienne Faceted Square Drop Earring, $45.00, South Moon Under.
10. Dot Pillow, $45.00, Nordstrom.
11. Clipped Clutch Wallet, $24.99, Urban Outfitters.
12. Lace Panel Cocktail Dress, £75.00 from TopShop.
13. Felt Snowman In Black & White, $4.99 per piece, Terrys Village.
14. Candle Holders Innsbruck 4Inch Pillar Base, 100candles.com.
15. Jeffrey Campbell Colorblock Maryjane, $98.00, South Moon Under.
16. Shellys Panel Front Patent Sandal, £50.00 from Asos.com.
So this is it... with the Christmas color themes. I'm sure you have great decorating ideas so leave comments if you want to share. I'll write you soon :)Happy Holidays!