Throwing a Christmas party? Well, you know that decorating your house is one big step for a fun time, even if it's just a casual evening with friends. Forget about those traditional ornaments that look awfully jarring. Think about choosing a color theme for Christmas that will make all of your decisions a lot easier to take. Starting from the tree and ending with your chic outfit. Color themes for Christmas are a major trend in home décor. Upcoming holydays decorating ideas: red, blue, green and stylish black&white color themes.
1. Silver Stardust Tinsel Tree, $199.00 to $299.00, from Treetopia.
2. Deux Lux Cinched Metallic Wallet (gold), $36.00, from South Moon Under.
3. Sequined Glitter Candle, $14.00 from Nordstrom.
4. White Apple Berry Wreath, $12.49, from Target.
5. Boutique 9 Unika Leather Shoes, $ 148.95, from Zappos.
6. A.V. Max Matte Quilted Cuff (silver plated), $28.00, South Moon Under.
7. Razak Tapestry Dress Cream-Gold, $245.00, Madaboochoo.
8. Angel Dance Earrings, $55.00, Couture Candy.
9. Studio Sterling Silver Textured Ring, £23.00, Accessories Studio.
10. Miss Mak Woven Clutch (silver), $48.00, South Moon Under.
11. Beaded Wreath - Silver, $20.99, Amazon.
12. Jeffrey Campbell Peeptoe Bow Heels, $138.00, South Moon Under.
13. Metallic Bow Dress, £75.00, Miss Selfridge.
14. Kimberly Faith Gold Cuff, $53.00, Couture Candy.
15. Metallic Crossed Strap Sandal, £12.00, Asos.com.
16. Birch and Cotton Snowman Family, $12.49, Target.
17. Razak Tuck Front Circle Dress Gold, $130.00, Madaboochoo.
18. Thomas Paul yellow silk 'Aviary' 18'' square pillow, $54.00, Bluefly.
19. Tano Oragami Metallic Clutch, (pewter), $112.00, South Moon Under.
20. Renaissance Holiday Wreath, $89.99, Target.