Here are the main trends of spring 2008 season highlighted by Vogue Deutsch, in this month's issue.
1. Chromatic: this spring we will be seeing neon shades again, beautiful red and blue hues but also calm pastels. It is time for delicate nude shades used as neutrals, along with monochromatic white&black duo and their grey "child". Check out those white shoes -this is not bridal material anymore- and the white framed 50s sunglasses.
2. Prints: busy, boldly colored floral and geometric prints will be must haves for summer 2008. Complicated tribal patterns sit along artistic abstract touches. Stand out of the crowd with gigantic black&white graphic prints.
3. Texture. Nothing is simple anymore: feathers, sequins, rhinestones appliqué, gold and silver metallics, sheer layers, frills, ruffles and colorful tulle. It's pure madness!
4. Decades. Spring 2008 will witness the returning of romantic&feminine 50s with their full skirted silhouettes and that of the liberated 70s with long, airy, hippie dresses.
5. Urban Safari: practical clothes and camouflage colors help you survive in the city jungle. As for shoes&bags: muted shades of brown, sand and stone, exotic leather, wood and raffia.
6. Man-chic: the androgynous look isn't going anywhere. The key-piece is the pant suit: loose blazers, fitted blazers, wide-leg trousers, skinny pants, straight pants and...the novelty: the three quarter length for a pantsuit.
7. Shoes&Bags: the eye-catcher feature of your outfit will be a big colored handbag or an unusual pair of shoes. Bet on intricate summer boots or on a pair of gladiator sandals with lots of leather straps.