I brought home from Vienna several fashion magazines including Diva, an Austrian publication. And I'm so glad I bought it as it features amazing pictures. You can see them here and here. The magazine also has a look book highlighting the main trends of the up coming season, which are:
1. Floral: big, colorful, busy prints and even floral fabric appliqué
2. Decades: the20s, the golden 50s and the 70s are in the spot again.
3. Bold hues of red and yellow even in head-to-toe looks.
4. Man chic: suits, loose blazers, vests but also short shorts.
5. Sheer fabrics and asymmetric cuts in one single look.
6. Frills, ruffles, oversized polka dots adorn flamboyant dresses.
7. Spring 2008's shoes, bags and accessories are flashy, loud, and colorful, with eccentric shapes: patchwork handbags, innovative heel shapes and "puzzle" belts and bracelets.