Have you ever considered that you should choose earrings based on your face shape? At the local jewellery store or online, women typically choose earrings based on colour, material and design. If you find a pair of earrings that appeal to you, you can probably buy them without thinking about your face shape.
Your face shape has a bearing on your choice
Your face shape actually has a bearing on whether the earrings fit you well. If you choose the right earrings for your face shape, they will compliment your natural beauty. To determine your face shape, stand in front of a mirror and pull your hair back well.
Oval face shape
- Your face is a lot longer than the width of your cheekbones
- Your forehead is wider than your jaw
- The angle of your jaw is rounded
The best earrings for an oval face are beads, drops and ovals that provide a soft complement to the natural contour of your face.
Round face shape
- Your face and cheekbones are the same lengths
- Your forehead and jawline have the same dimensions
- The forehead and jawline are smaller than the length of your face and cheekbones
Drop earrings and long earrings go well with a round face shape, as long earrings help lengthen your face.
Heart-shaped face shape
- You have a pointed and narrow chin
- Your forehead is wide
- You have high cheekbones
To balance your natural face shape, you should use earrings that are wider at the bottom than at the top. Earrings with soft curves also will look very good.
Square face shape
- The width of your forehead, cheeks and jaw are the same
Earrings that are either medium or long look great for a square face shape.
Submitted by hautfashion on Mon, 12/21/2020 - 13:49